Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Victoria's Secret Reward

Another great thing about the holiday season, Victoria's Secret Reward Cards! Worth either $10, $50, $100 or $500! All you have to do is spend $10 on a purchase and you receive a rewards card. You can redeem your card online or in store!
When I worked at Victoria's Secret, and we had a customer who redeemed her card worth $500! She was so happy, she bought the cashier (who checked her out) something. That isn't allowed but too bad it wasn't me lol. Anyways, this year on facebook, VS was giving out secret reward cards for FREE. I was able to get TWO :) They were only worth $10 each but that's okay. I made an order online for a Beauty Rush Bronzer. All I paid for was shipping & handling. The bronzer was smaller than I expected it to be but hey.. it was free :) I still have one more to redeem before December 21. That is when all reward cards expire so if you have one, SHOP NOW!
The bronzer I ordered is the medium shade, Lotta Bronze. This is my first time trying a bronzer from Beauty Rush and I like it :) .


3 comments:

  1. I have one!! & I think I'm going to VS tomorrow!! YAY!!! how awesome would that be if I get $500!!! It would be AMAZING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the product!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete