Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

NYX Girls: Nude Truffle & Prismatic Gold

My little brother works at a pharmacy / gift shop and told me I could use his 25% off discount. Of course I couldn't say no to that. So I got myself a few things.
Here are two NYX girls nail polishes in a pink shade called Nude Truffle, and a gold glitter one called Prismatic Gold. I was really excited about these two because for my wedding, originally I wanted the colors to be Pink and Gold but Shuavij had a problem with the guys wearing Pink to match the dresses of the bridesmaids. So now our wedding colors are Green and Silver. Green is my favorite color, but I think Pink would of been nicer, more girly :)

My MOH knew I wanted my wedding to be Pink and Gold, but since I'm not, she is having Pink and Gold be my Bachelorette party theme colors. This nail polish combination would be nice for that night! :)


2 comments:

  1. i want that nyx glittery one! it's sooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shade of pinky nude! and love the name too =p
    the gold glitter is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete