Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bridal Shower

Ah so sorry been mia for a while! I recently started this job, and I'm doing the 3rd shift! It sucks, I go to work, come home, knock out for the day, wake up and i'm back at work. It's kind of sad to realize, "Hey, I'm going to work tonight.." and when your off your shift, it is morning already so it's "Hey, I got to work tonight". Not the normal, "Hey, I work tomorrow." Oh-gee. And the worse part, I don't get to see Shuavij at all!!! When I come home in the morning, he already left for work, when he gets home around 5:30PM, I'm just getting up (since I sleep during the day), we spend 4 hours together (max) and I have to go to work. We don't even get to spend the night together.. or at least 5 days of the week. I don't work Friday or Saturday so we get 2 days together. I guess it will do for now, I think this job is only temporary.
Anyways! Totally off topic. This past Saturday, my little sister along with my aunt and cousins hosted a Bridal Shower for me :) Hadn't have so much fun in a while.

I love chocolate. combined with alcohol? HOT SEX hahaha
Gifts! I didn't want to post all the gift opening pictures, you get the idea ;)
Good laugh. This was from my Grandma (who didn't make it though), it was a box of Oats and Honey bars. We all thought that was it, but it was slightly heavier than Oats and Honey bars, so I opened it and it was... (pic below)
This! If you don't know what this is, it's a traditional Hmong accessory for the outfit, goes around your waist like a belt, and it's full of money coins! She made it, so thoughtful.
For when my husband is bad. Heart-breaker, it's not me, it's you.
The Crew. Family. Friends.

5 comments:

  1. such great pictures! looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did have fun :) nervous about the big day though :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, love the tarts and poor you!
    at least you have 2 days off :)
    hope you get the management position
    or find another job soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning bridal shower it was. My sister is also very good party planner. From impressing everyone with her excellent planning skills to the DIY party food, she just excels at everything. We are marrying soon at some local San Francisco wedding venues and would like to hand over my planning task to her.

    ReplyDelete