Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In search of the perfect Veil

Yes I know I have wedding fever! (thankful I'm not bridezilla lol)
I had taken in my wedding dress for alteration this past weekend and it is expensive! It was pricier than I had thought. On the same day, I tried on a whole bunch of veils, from different styles to different lengths, hair clips and feathers. You have to get a veil that compliments your wedding dress, and your hair on that day too. Oh and btw, I happened to see a beautiful Vera Wang dress I absolutely loved! But man, I was in there for an alteration on my wedding dress already, how wrong it would of been if I bought a new dress, or even tried it on!


So anyways, with the help of my maid of honor, and the nice lady who did my alteration, I did find a veil I like :) I had my dress on so I was able to see which looked good and which ones didn't. I didn't know what they were called but apparently it is "Birdcage Veil". I would of said something like "fishnet veil" lol


I know it should cover my head but I couldn't clip it in correctly, hopefully my hair stylish will get it right  on my wedding day! :)
I like this one, especially with the rhinestones on it. Most comes with the flower/feather clip attached to the veil, but I want mine to be separate so I can take the veil off after the ceremony but leave the clip in during my reception. I tried it on with some flower and feather clips, but I didn't see one I really liked, so I'm going to search elsewhere for that.


Make up: 
Clarins foundation in Honey (110)
Too Faced anti-crease eye shadow primer
Almay 401 smoky-i for browns
Bonnebell precise liner in Basic Black
Maybelline great lash mascara in Blackish Black
Urbay Decay bronzer in Gilded
NYX  soft matte lip cream in Addis Ababa

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see photos from your wedding. <3

    MNT

    ReplyDelete