Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

BIG NEWS!

Wow, I have been gone for a while! A lot has happened, I'm eager to share with ya'll!
First, my laptop broke. (No this isn't my big exciting new but we'll get to it) The screen cracked and I can't use it until we get it fixed so I'm using my husband's work laptop. Due to confidentiality, it's limited on what I can do. For example, I can't use a usb insert without administrator approval or even watch a movie on it! And since the computer doesn't have a place to insert my camera card, I tried the cord that came with the camera (which is weird because it's a usb insert) and it works! Now for my big news....

We are expecting! Next week will be the start of my second trimester and I'm hoping and praying that I feel much better because so far, it hasn't been easy, or pretty. I have really bad morning sickness; it's hard to keep food down. Shuavij's been really helpful and he doesn't complain.. but then again, he shouldn't be complaining, I'm the one carrying the baby! Lol, and besides, he hates it when I make a mess in the kitchen because I always end up doing so. But ugh, the smell of food cooking makes me sick :( The worse smell that makes me throw up is the steam from the rice cooker when the rice is cooking! We're Asian, rice be cooking up in the house whether we're eating it or not. 
With the second trimester approaching... I have felt better, and I really do pray that it gets better from there on. Feeling sick all the time sucks! 
This past weekend, I went out to dinner with some of my friends, and when I came home, I found this sitting on my vanity. Isn't it cute? lol my husband made it :) He looked up the woman, drew it and cut it out. I saw the original picture, her hair was down but he drew "me" with a ponytail, which I thought was pretty cute, and the little belly button sticking out; how creative.


Until next time, Good night!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on the fabulous news Terri. So sorry to hear it hasn't been easy though and that cooking has been unpleasant.

    But yay for your supportive hubby and the card is so cute, how cute he customized it to feature "you".

    Feel better mama and keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Che! I will definitely keep you all updated :)
      XOXO T

      Delete
  2. Aww I want to fast forward the days so I can see pictures of the baby asap! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suwan! I want to fast forward to the day when the baby is already here! lol but in the meantime, yes pictures are always exciting! :) :) :)
      XOXO T

      Delete
  3. Ah! kim and i are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete