Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Editor's Pick of the Day on BLOGGERS.COM :)

Hi guys!
I just wanted to share, how exciting it is to be one of The Editor's Pick of the Day on Bloggers.com!


I have been busy all day! I haven't been home all day. Shuavij and I went to meet with the wedding coordinator for our wedding, and did some food tasting, which btw I'm very pleased with :) 
Anyways, I didn't see until now when I checked my email and had a whole bunch of friend request and comment notifications from Bloggers.com. I was thinking, "that's strange.. I never receive this much notifications at once.,"
I logged in to find comments congratulating me. I totally missed out, it's almost 10PM here and the day is almost over :(
Bloggers.com features all blogs from all sorts of networks and it's such an honor to be featured so unexpectedly, because compared to other blogs I've seen and read, mine is really nothing, but
I just want to say thank you so much for your support, votes, followers, and especially readers! 
XOXO
Terri

1 comment: