1. Clean&Clear moisturizer (which I forgot to take a picture of)
2. Clarins Skin Illusion foundation in Honey
3. bareMinerals Matte in Light. I use this for extra coverage.
4. Hoola by Benefit bronzing powder. I use this daily, as you can see it's worn out. Great to contour the face.
5. Urban Decay baked bronzer in Gilded, gives a light shimmery glow to the skin.
7. Victoria's Secret baked mineral shadow quad in Secluded Lagoon. I only used the last three colors, not the green.
8. Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner in Brownish-Black. I like this liner because it's easy to use but it's NOT waterproof.
9. Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
10. Rimmel lipstick in Red Alert
|Key to red lip stick is to keep everything else as natural looking as possible otherwise you're just over-doing it.|