Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Furry Tuesday

It's a little chilly today, so I decided to top today's outfit with a fur vest.
Since today is Tuesday, I'm hoping for dinner tonight we are having some BWWs! It's been a couple of years now that I've eaten there. My husband is working overtime tonight, so we'll have to see then :)

Top: Gap | Fur Vest: H&M | Pants: Buffalo David Bitton | Shoes: Nine West | Watch: Wet Seal | Jewelries: Forever 21

I also painted my nails this week. It's such a pretty baby blue color.
This is one of the newer colors from the Essie collection, and I believe it is one of the Resort shades. The color is called "In the Cab-ana".

Have a great rest of the day!

Xoxo,


1 comment:

  1. I was reading an Italian magazine and I saw pages and pages of the new Essie summer collection advs and I think in your picture In the Cab-ana is way better!!! What a lovely shade!!! ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete