Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Update on baby movements

It has been so long since I've posted an entry! 


Here is a baby update. Baby is healthy, and I've gained a TON of weight! I've been using Nuby's Belly Butter for stretch marks. But around 25 weeks or so, I noticed two tiny stretch marks appear next to my belly button. Must not be working, lol so I did a little research and found great reviews on Bio Oil so I purchased a bottle. Hopefully I see improvements.. not happy with what I'm seeing in the mirror :/
On June 28, was my glucose screening; I passed the first time! woo hoo ^__^ And I've heard people complain on how horrible the sugar drink is, "it's horrible.. it's too sweet and nasty etc.. etc.." 
but in my opinion, it's NOT BAD AT ALL! It taste like orange soda minus the fizz. 

He is getting so active that sometimes they hurt! It's such a great feeling though, it's indescribable. 

Here are some video clips of his movements, Enjoy!

Baby @ 30 weeks

Baby @ 31 weeks

2 comments:

  1. wow, that second video was kind of freaky. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes it is freaky looking. Sometimes it hurts but it's enjoyable at the same time :)
      XOXO T

      Delete